Exciting Job Opportunities for recent Graduates as Application Developer We are looking for people like who are good at coding, programming, If you wish to opt for better career prospects, share your resume to us at below address. eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Requirement: Immigration Status: F1/OPT/CPT/EAD/L2 & GC’s Qualificatio ... view details
Do you have what it takes to join out elite team? This is a by invitation only event and an unique opportunity to meet executive level managers. Due to our record growth, we have immediate openings in our sales, marketing, proposals and contracts Departments in our Reston, VA headquarters office. If you are a recent college graduate ... view details
Due to our record growth, we have immediate openings in our Contracts Department in our Reston, VA headquarters office. Join our dynamic Contracts team! Carahsoft has immediate openings for entry-level Contract Coordinators. This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding fresh college graduate to enter the Federal contracting arena.
Exciting Job Opportunities for recent Graduates as Java/J2EE Developer We are looking for people like who are good at coding, programming, If you wish to opt for better career prospects, share your resume to us at below address. eMail: email@example.com Requirement: Immigration Status: F1/OPT/CPT/EAD/L2 & GC’s
ROCS - Responsible Outgoing College Students - Fairfax, Virginia
Job Overview: A fast paced construction company specializing in aviation, institutional, commercial, government and bio tech is looking for an experienced office administrator. You will work at the front desk and handle multiple duties. This is a great opportunity to work with great people in a good work environment.
The ITT Exelis Air Traffic Management (ATM) Group is a recognized, vibrant, and growing organization providing unsurpassed engineering, management, operations, implementation, and information solutions for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). We are in the forefront of the FAA's NextGen Airspace Modernization Programs, helping the FAA to a ... view details
POSITION TYPE: Full Time - Experienced Hire, Full Time - Entry Level
You don’t want to waste your summer writing algorithms that are tossed in the trash. You enjoy solving complex problems and want to work with a team that values your contributions and constantly leverages emerging technologies. At Cvent, our paid technology internships are designed to provide students with real world mentorship and training. I ... view details
Exciting Job Opportunities for recent Graduates as Web Developer We are looking for people like who are good at coding, programming, If you wish to opt for better career prospects, share your resume to us at below address. eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Requirement: Immigration Status: F1/OPT/CPT/EAD/L2 & GC’s Qualifications: - Ba ... view details
Work on the design, development, fabrication, modification, assembly, installation and/or testing of various mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic, electrical apparatus and equipment, software, and chemical & physical processes, manufacturing processes, environmental safety, and materials under development within an engineering or manufacturing facility. Identify fundamental processes, design test methods and protocols, collect and interpret experimental data, perform systems integration and final testing to ensure reliable and world-class product delivery.
Responsibilities: Work is typically performed under general supervision, receiving some guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. May receive guidance on how to complete some assignments. Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing work. Work is typically completed by following established policies and procedures but may require interpretation to meet unique business needs. Work may be reviewed by senior level staff or by management.
* Uses test results to determine fundamental development focal areas, and needed engineering tasks and skills to move these focal areas to completion. * Sets timetables and milestones for assigned project tasks. * Constructs and applies appropriate acceptance criteria for equipment and or process purchases. * May direct responsibility for project creation, timeline and management of project capital/expense. * Works closely and cross-functionally with other engineers, scientists, technicians and manufacturing personnel to produce end product. * Performs varied work and works on problems of moderate scope and complexity. * Understands project direction and exercises discretion and independent judgment on most tasks. Works under broad supervision. * Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with up to 3 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to translate previous work experience in to very good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions. Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance. Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine.
3) Able to apply very good functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools to complete work assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position.
4) Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to understand general business concepts and apply them when communicating with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
5) Previous experience with technical and experimental procedures, and methods is required.