You Can Also Visit

Thursday, October 31, 2013

CODEBREAKER Film


As the founding father of computer science and artificial intelligence, Alan Turing envisioned our digital world long before anyone else. But instead of receiving accolades, he faced terrible persecution. CODEBREAKER is a docudrama that chronicles his accomplishments, his tragic end, and his lasting legacy. Please join us for a free screening of this film. Producer Patrick Sammon will be on campus to host a Q&A session immediately following the film, and there will be refreshments served immediately after that.

When:
Monday, November 4
6:45 PM (room opens at 6:30)

Where:
HHS 2301

--------------------------
Michael Kirkpatrick
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
James Madison University

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say http://www.essay-writings-service.com/

    except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.
    ))

    ReplyDelete