You Can Also Visit

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Solers


My company, Solers, is looking to fill more than a dozen technical positions within our company here in Chantilly, VA and at some of our other DC-area locations. I am not in human resources but I thought you might be able to connect me with any recent grads who are looking for employment opportunities. We are looking to hire systems engineers, software developers and others. Many positions will require a security clearance but the only real prerequisites are US citizenship, a technical background, and a willingness to learn - a BS degree in a technical program sure helps, though!

Feel free to forward my email as anyone interested can contact me directly and I will forward their resume internally. Individuals may also find out more about our company and some of our opportunities at http://solers.com/.

Jimmy Bost
jbost@solers.com
(1997 ISAT graduate)

No comments:

Post a Comment