You Can Also Visit

Monday, September 12, 2011

Graduation Applications

In order to make sure that this (GRADUATION) happens for you, I need your help in completing your graduation application.

Please follow these steps:
  1. Pick up a graduation application (from me, outside of my office door or the registrar, Warren Hall 3rd floor)
  2. Complete sections 1-10.
  3. If you have a second major – get that advisor's and unit head's signature for section 11
  4. If you have a minor(s) – get that advisor's and unit head's signature for section 11
  5. Once you have secured the proper advisor's and unit head's signatures, return the form to me no later than October 13th.
  6. I will attach your transcript to the application and sign it, have Dr. Kolvoord sign it and get it to the Registrar by Nov 15th.
Any questions, please let me know.
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment