You Can Also Visit

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jobs for Graduating Seniors with U.S. PIRG

As a graduating senior, you are no doubt trying to decide what you will do next year, or even for the next 5 years. Consider a job with U.S.PIRG.
www.uspirg.org/jobs

When I was getting ready to graduate from college I knew I wanted to do something to make the world a better place but I didn't know what kind of job or career would enable me to make the biggest impact. When I heard about U.S.PIRG and how they tackle our country's biggest problems by mobilizing millions of people across the country, I was excited. As a campus organizer in my first year in 2008 I worked with more than 50 interns to register young voters for the 2008 Presidential Election. Together we registered more than 1600 students to vote and increased youth voter turn out by more than 400% in our district.

The deadline to apply for our 2012-2013 positions is Friday April 27th.
Apply at www.uspirg.org/jobs

If you're like me, you look around and see too many problems in our country to sit back and do nothing. With U.S. PIRG, you can actually get paid to take on and solve the problems our country faces; from advocating for policies that will make sure that the food we eat and the water we drink are safe and free of toxic chemicals, to researching the solutions to challenging issues, like balancing the federal budget (our staff found ways the debt commission could save $2 trillion!)

U.S.PIRG is a federation of state-based public interest advocacy group. And working together we have a much greater opportunity to actually make a difference. U.S.PIRG has a 25-year track record of organizing on these issues, and we're hiring over 100 graduating seniors to jump right in and make a critical impact as a campus organizer or in our fellowship program.

Learn more: www.uspirg.org/jobs

For more information I invite you to check our website or send me an email
at: vanessa@studentpirgs.org

Sincerely,

Vanessa Wright
Field Organizer
USPIRG
www.uspirg.org/jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment