You Can Also Visit

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CaptiveAire Positions Available

We received the following message from one of our very own graduates:

As you guys hit winter break I know a lot of people will be looking for jobs.  The company that I work for, CaptiveAire, is constantly hiring.  There is a current opening for a service agent in my office in Maryland if you know of someone looking for a hands on job.   But there are also many other positions around the country.  Here is a list of some openings:

. Engineers in Training for technical sales/field service – various locations

. Field Service Technicians – various locations

. Quality Control Engineers – all plants

. Electrical Engineer – (Based in Lancaster, PA)

. R&D Engineer – (Based in Lancaster, PA – see below)

. Senior .NET/Web Developer (Based in Raleigh)

. E-Commerce MVC web Development (Based in Raleigh)

If you are interested email me your resume and I can pass it on to HR with a referral or you can apply on the company website.  My company email address is robert.mccloud@captiveaire.com

I look forward to hearing back from you, and I hope all is well.

Regards,
Bobby McCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment