You Can Also Visit

Monday, February 25, 2013

Schneider Electric case competition

For the third year in a row, Schneider Electric is hosting an international case competition for students interested in careers in green and renewable energy.

Teams of two students (business, engineering or related majors with at least one female member) will be tasked with coming up with a creative idea for how to make their city more “green” through intelligent energy management. The top 100 teams will be offered internship interviews with Schneider Electric and the top 25 will be flown to Paris to compete against students from seven other countries.

The winning team will be flown all over the world to visit Schneider Electric plants and will be offered full time positions with Schneider.

This is a truly fantastic opportunity and I could really use your help promoting it to students. I will leave more details below. You can learn more by visiting the website at http://gogreeninthecity.com.

The deadline to pre-register is March 3rd. Students must pre-register with an idea in order to participate, but do not need to have the entire case put together until April 28th.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to ask. I am happy to provide you with digital one-pager/posters for you to use to advertise this opportunity to your students. Also, please let me know if there are any student groups we should be working with on your campus – SWE, green energy groups etc.

Thanks so much for your help. I hope to see at least one team from James Madison University in Paris!

Best,

Chris

--
Christopher Campellone
Senior University Relations Manager
_____
Direct: +1 215 847 5748
E-Mail: christopher.campellone@universumusa.com

UNIVERSUM - Building Brands to Capture Talent

16 comments:

  1. Most of this companies focus is on safety, advancement in the company is very slow, however wages are good and benefits as well. long shifts and hard work. If you have been interested just check out this weblink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The team of special-essays likes your blog! We always find valuable info here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want know some helpful things from this site. Need to buy an essay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! thanks for writing it. Click this weblink if you want to get useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a good writer! Visit this page, you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for sharing interesting information, you cab click this weblink to find out more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schneider Electric is hosting an international case competition for students interested in careers in green and renewable energy. And I take part at competition for writing essays. I took the first place!)
    My top article

    was published at a popular magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very good post) I like such cool thinkgs! That is why, I think that all students need a help! Very important to find the best help! From my experience I want to recommend professional help in writing tasks! Perfect essays and the best team of writers!
    http://buy-custom-writings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done!Keep working,me and my team from advanced-writer.com wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this informative post.In my turn,I can recommend you this http://essays-shark.net writing service,when you have problems with writing assignments

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always searching online articles that by useful for me! Thanks a lot! Thas way, if you are looking for a useful website, you will definitely like it http://essay-mania.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're lucky one who possesses good writing skills! Your essay is impressive and exclusive! I'm not so fortunate, I'm a real loser when writing task appear on the horizon) but I solved that problem - my friend recommended me this source http://papers-writings.com as one of the best online writing services. Now all my writings are authentic and very well structured)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for the nice post. I think everyone who are making their career in green and renewable energy are doing great job. It is very important to take care of the planet. The ecosystem is suffering so much, so society needs new projects and researches. Visit academic-writings.com if you need high-quality academic paper writing assistance on any topic at not big price.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wonderful site! All I can say is that I am very impressed! I want tell you about stunning site http://essay-professors.com where I usually order my assignments! Their writers completed my order in time and followed every single instruction what I gaved them!

    ReplyDelete