You Can Also Visit

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

03/27/13 Job Search Agent Results from Recruit-A-Duke!



Job Search Results for ENGINEERING
March 27, 2013



Contracts Coordinator (entry level) (14586)
Carahsoft Technology Corp. - Reston, Virginia

Due to our record growth, we have immediate openings in our Contracts Department in our Reston, VA headquarters office.
Join our dynamic Contracts team!
Carahsoft has immediate openings for entry-level Contract Coordinators. This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding fresh college graduate to enter the Federal contracting arena.

... view details

1 comment:

  1. I’m 50 and I’m pretty sure employers are considered me an old lady. I can’t get an interview regardless of how hard I try. To get more info please visit customessayswritingservice.com.

    ReplyDelete