You Can Also Visit

Friday, August 23, 2013

Meet Your New Liaison!


Meet Your New Liaison!



Who I am: A Career and Academic Advisor with Career and Academic Planning, your new
liaison!

Where I am from: Hunterdon County, New Jersey

Where I went to school: The College of New Jersey (2010) James Madison University (2013)

What I want to be when I grow up: Still working on it!

Favorite college activity: Being an ambassador. I loved meeting prospective students.

Favorite part of JMU: The Views. My office in Wilson overlooks the Quad – it’s breathtaking!

Favorite JMU Memory: Getting my picture taken with President Alger at the Purple Out. He was so nice!

When I am not at JMU, I am … Hanging out with my puppy, Dixie.

What I can help with:
  • ·      Resume Reviews
  • ·      Cover Letter Reviews
  • ·      Job/Internship Searches
  • ·      Choosing/Changing A Major
  • ·      Interviewing Concerns/Questions
  • ·      The Graduate School Search
  • ·      Class/Club Presentations


What I wish I had known earlier in college: To get involved! JMU in particular has an abundance of resources for students – this is the time to take advantage of them! We are all invested in your success and want this to be the best four years of your life – academically, professionally, and personally.  

Where you can find me: In ISAT 313 on Wednesdays from 2 -5, Wilson 301 every other weekday.

How you can contact me: Email: sowdenka@jmu.edu, Phone: 540-568-6555

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Kristin Sowden, Technology Liaison
Career and Academic Planning
540-568-6555
sowdenka@jmu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment